Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Week Links: 19

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 1234567891011121314151617, 18,

And here is Week 19...

18 apps every creative and artist type should download right now. From The Huffington Post.

Mary Ann Moss from dispatch from LA shares a sketchbook from 1573.

Using the Gelli Plate as a stamp. File it under what didn't I think of that?!

These photos bring back memories of my days in NYC in the early 80s. From Vintage Everyday.

I want a wall like this. Found on this post from Chronicle Books.

For those of you who cannot make it to an art retreat, here are some ideas from Darla Deiparine of what you can do instead.

A big congratulations to Pam Carriker on the release of her own line of paint and ink.

6 comments:

Jo Murray said...

As always a very diverse lot of links. LOVE the subway photos, and I also lust after that wall, but apps are not my thing. I waste enough time on the computer.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing!
What a delightful list = )

donna joy said...

great links as usual! thanks!

amy of studio four corners said...

great links...esp the type museum in Two Rivers, Wis...not very far from my hometown...never knew it existed...will have to visit the next time I'm in the neighborhood...

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the great list Seth!

Kay Wallace said...

Love your Sunday links, Seth. While it will take me a while to absorb them all (especially the "18 apps"), I was immediately draw to both the Gelli plate post and the announcement of Pam Carriker's new paints! Thanks for sharing!!