Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Week Links: 100

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 100...

1.  Loving the organic ceramic work from Judit Varga. 




2. Really digging these collages from Lee McKenna, first seen here on Jealous Curator. 



3. You can practically touch the texture on this abstract work from Alicia Caudle



4. Wonderful recent charcoal work from Susan McCarrell. Love the beauty, mystery and emotion in each.



5. Check out these mixed media masterpieces from Susan Lenart Kazmer



6. Kim Henkel created these as earrings...but I just want to add them to some of my assemblage art. 



7. Really taken with the work of Juanan Requena.


13 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All are Beauties!
Thanks, Seth.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm just so in love with the beauty of Lee McKenna's collages - Jealous Curator.
Blessings to you Seth,
Michelle aka MiSchra ♥

Sharon Y said...

Another inspirational set of links. Loving Lee's collages and Kim's earrings. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Fabulous collection today Seth! Lee McKenna's work is wonderful and Juana Requena's site is mesmerizing. Plan to spend lots of time there!

Karenliz Henderson said...

All so beautiful. Loving Lee McKenna collages.

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Great works that inspire many. Thanks for sharing Seth.

Jo Murray said...

Some FABULOUS links this week Setho. I'll have to buy some Kim Henkel earrings!

Carol said...

Really enjoyed the links this week. As a lover of old books and paper I found Lee McKenna's collages fascinating!

marilyn sandau said...

What fun these are to see, and what inspiration! I love the work of Lee McKenna. Thanks for sharing these wonderful artists with us.

Anonymous said...

what stunning finds, seth! i'm going to spend my morning going through each of the artist's blogs. thank you so much for including my abstract piece -- it's an honor to be including among such talented artists. x

beatriz_souza said...

the thing about your blog is that i love 98% of it - and i'm never sure about the remainder 2%... and the same applies to your FB page!
the best,
beatriz & garfield.the.dog

elle said...

ONE HUNDRED percent!!!

Lee McKenna said...

Hi Seth! A much belated thanks for featuring my work here!! You have some lovely subscribers... so supportive, generous and kind with their comments! And I am going to check out some of these other fantastic artists that you've alerted me to.
Thanks again - grateful thoughts flying to you from Australia! :)
Lee