Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top 16 of 2016

Best of...

December is always a time of reflection for me. At the end of the last three years, I have looked back over the previous year's blog posts to see which were the most popular based on hits. This not only lets me work toward creating a better blog but helps me to take the pulse of the art community. If you want to look back, click here to go to my top 13 posts from 2013, here for the top 14 of 2014, and here for the (you guessed it) top 15 of 2015.

For 2016, I am counting down my top 16 blog posts based on hits. The most popular posts are connected to giveaways, artist issues and think pieces, collaborative art postings, product line releases, video tutorials and trend watching.

3 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

I've enjoyed receiving your insightful and inspiring blog posts in my email inbox during 2016 and look forward to receiving them in 2017, too! Happy New Year, Seth!

Jo Murray said...

They are all memorable posts Seth....well done!

suzieq23 said...

Thanks for sharing today. I especially enjoyed watching the videos again. Happy Holidays and hopefully a wonderful 2017.
I do want to tell you that my girlfriend and I watched your altered book video yesterday and played and played for hours. We had fun, not only spending time together, but creating such a cool book.
AND, I wont be able to take any of your classes at the Queen's Ink next month, but I may have to sneak in just to say hello.