Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New IO Stamps: Sets

Every January, timed to coincide with Creativation - the annual trade show of the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) - new products are released from art and craft companies. It is both thrilling and humbling for me to be part of this tidal wave of creativity. This year, I have releases with 4 companies and today I want to share some of my new stamps with Impression Obsession.

My newest release includes a variety of different types of stamps and in this post, I am sharing my  new stamp sets. Tomorrow I will reveal my individual stamps.


Excited to be releasing my first sets of borders, each of which contain 4 stamps...

Border Lines


Spot Lights


I am also releasing 1 set of stamps perfect for art journaling, mixed media, and anything with a bit of a grungy look.

Rotators




These new sets are in addition to my two recent December releases...

Pathways

Mark Makers

All of my stamps with Impression Obsession are manufactured in the United States and made from high quality, deeply-etched red rubber. They can be purchased in sets from my online shop or both in sets and individually (wood mounted or cling) directly from the Impression Obsession website, along with additional online and brick and mortar venues. All orders will ship later in January.

7 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Wonderful collection! And so much room for personal interpretation. Excellent!

elle said...

Oooh nice. Especially those first two!

Unknown said...

Please stop releasing new products - you are making me poor! Seriously, I love these, especially the first three.

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Nice! Definitely going on my wish list!

Marit said...

Wow Seth, these stamp-series is absolutely gorgeous! I will have to save some money 'cause I 'MUST HAVE 'M" someday!

A Pink said...

You just know how to tempt me Seth. More must haves - Yay! x