Monday, July 10, 2017

NEW Impression Obsession Stamp Sets

New release week continues for me, with four new sets of stamps from Impression Obsession.

I am excited to have not one but two stamp sets in a new series called Journal Jargon. These word, created in a vintage-typewritten font, are perfect for art journaling, mixed media, card making, scrapbooking and more. Each set contains 18 unique words on deeply-etched, cling-backed red rubber. All the words are pre-cut so you can open the package and stamp to your heart's content.



----------------

If you have followed me for some time, you know that I believe you cannot have enough circle stamps. My newest set, RPMs, contains three stamps, with diameters ranging from 2 to 2.5 inches.


----------------

For this release I also wanted to add to my border series and with Primitives, I now have four unique sets with four stamps each.


Stamps are available at many online outlets and art/craft shops, at the Impression Obsession website, or can be ordered directly from my online shop

5 comments:

Jean said...

Congrats! These are just wonderful!

Karen said...

oh I so need these!!! Great release Seth.

Dawn C. said...

I love your stamps and these new additions. I already ordered from Impression Obsession and their shipping was very quick! I'm ready to play this weekend!

SewPaperPaint said...

I am slowly collecting a few of your products here and there in hopes to have enough to get to a project. Absolutely love the new word stamps and funky lines. Congrats on this and your recent PA release. :) - Autumn

A Pink said...

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE and LOVE! Seth . An absolute winning 4.
Big Congratulations on all your current NR.
x